Prescott's Great Outdoors - Outdoor Recreation Festival & Expo
Sunday, 07 October, 2012 | 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
This event is designed to highlight the many outdoor and water-based recreational opportunities, organizations, retailers, equipment, and resources in the Prescott area.
This two-day event is two-fold: the expo component is designed to expose participants to the latest equipment for enjoying the outdoors, while the festival component includes a large educational emphasis.
Prescott's Great Outdoors is a family-oriented event with music, food, vendors, clinics and demonstrations, recreational activities, and displays. Various musical artists will also add to the festival component.
If you would like to be a business sponsor that will be featured at this event you can get more information here.
This event is being held in cooperation and cross-promotion with the 34th Annual Folk Music Festival at Sharlot Hall Museum, who will also provide musicians for the second stage area at Watson Lake Park.
Sunday, 07 October, 2012
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Watson Lake Park - 3101 Watson Lake Rd.
Event Contact Info
City of Prescott
Website: Click to Visit
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!