Prescott College Sustainability Symposium
Friday, 17 May, 2013 | All Day Event
This will include a musical presentation by Owen and Moley Ó Súilleabháin, visiting musicians, an eclectic dinner prepared by Chef Molly using locally grown native produce, and a keynote presentation by Dr. Craig Chalquist, pioneer in the fields of terrapsychology and ecopsychology, on the subject of Earthrise: The Mythic Image of our Times. The buffet dinner with music begins at 5:45pm in the quad outside the Crossroads Center; keynote from 7:00-9:00pm in the Crossroads Center Community Room. Please register here.
Friday, 17 May, 2013
All Day Event
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!