Prescott College Sustainability Symposium
Friday, 17 May, 2013 | All Day Event
This will include a musical presentation by Owen and Moley Ó Súilleabháin, visiting musicians, an eclectic dinner prepared by Chef Molly using locally grown native produce, and a keynote presentation by Dr. Craig Chalquist, pioneer in the fields of terrapsychology and ecopsychology, on the subject of Earthrise: The Mythic Image of our Times. The buffet dinner with music begins at 5:45pm in the quad outside the Crossroads Center; keynote from 7:00-9:00pm in the Crossroads Center Community Room. Please register here.
Friday, 17 May, 2013
All Day Event
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!