Student Union Board (SUB) Meeting
Monday, 15 April, 2013 | 03:30 PM - 05:00 PM
All enrolled students of the on-campus undergraduate program are members of the Student Union who then elect members to the Student Union Board (SUB). Weekly SUB meetings are the main forum for students to discuss and debate College issues and policies. College officials regularly attend the weekly meetings.
SUB endorses and supports a variety of activities and student-run organizations, and is responsible for disbursing funds collected from student activity fees. Proposals to receive funding from SUB for events, clubs and senior projects may be submitted and deadlines will be advertised via College e-mail, etc.
Mondays are 'closed meetings,' used for internal business only. Wednesday meetings are 'open' to the Prescott College community to attend.
To get on SUB's Wednesday meeting agenda, please email email@example.com. Thank you.
Monday, 15 April, 2013
03:30 PM - 05:00 PM
Prescott College Student Life Center
234 Grove Ave.
Prescott, AZ 86303
Dean of Student Life
Event Contact Info
Student Union Board (SUB)
Email: Phone: 928-350-1005
Website: Click to Visit
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion