Expeditionary Experience: Wilderness of Wings - Tucson
Wednesday, 26 December, 2012 | Starts at 08:00 AM
EXPEDITIONARY EXPERIENCE WILDERNESS OF WINGS: will take place during Winter break between Christmas and New Years Day (exact dates TBD). We will depart for the wilds of southeast Arizona and the wildlife rich habitats of the Rio Grande in New Mexico's Bosque Del Apache. Teens should prepare for extended multi night camping and a plethora of wildlife spotting from bald eagles to tens of thousands of snow geese and sandhill cranes!
Winter Break 2012 EXPEDITIONARY EXPERIENCE EcoProgram
Dates óŹ Winter break exact dates TBD
Eligibility óŹ Teens who have completed a Get Experience or have completed other Expeditionary Experience or Global Experience EcoPrograms are eligible.
Duration óŹ one orientation meeting, 5 days in the field, and a final community gathering.
Place of Exploration óŹ SE Arizona and New Mexico Bosque Del Apache NWR
Expeditionary Experience¬†is an immersion program that challenges teens to take responsibility for themselves and others in their group. At times, all participants will assume leadership roles as well as fellow collaborators in decision making and planning. Teens who feel ready for more rigorous physical and mental responsibility are encouraged to apply.
Wednesday, 26 December, 2012
Starts at 08:00 AM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students Ė All Programs!