Expeditionary Experience: Wilderness of Wings - Tucson
Wednesday, 26 December, 2012 | 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Expeditionary Experience is an immersion program that challenges teens to take responsibility for themselves and others in their group. At times, all participants will assume leadership roles as well as fellow collaborators in decision making and planning. Teens who feel ready for more rigorous physical and mental responsibility are encouraged to apply.
EXPEDITIONARY EXPERIENCE WILDERNESS OF WINGS will take place during Winter break between Christmas and New Years Day (exact dates TBD). We will depart for the wilds of southeast Arizona and the wildlife rich habitats of the Rio Grande in New Mexico's Bosque Del Apache. Teens should prepare for extended multi night camping and a plethora of wildlife spotting from bald eagles to tens of thousands of snow geese and sandhill cranes!
Expeditionary Experience Fee: TBD
Wednesday, 26 December, 2012
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!