Tour of Del Rio Springs
Saturday, 13 October, 2012 | 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Join CWAG members on a short walking tour of Del Rio Springs. They will have three 30-minute presentations (Kay Lauster, Ed Wolfe, and Walt Anderson) to help you appreciate the history, geology, hydrology, and ecology of this important site for the Verde River and Arizonans. We plan to carpool from Prescott. There is no charge for the tour, but pre-registration is required. More details are on our home page at www.cwagaz.org. Contact email@example.com to register.
Saturday, 13 October, 2012
10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!