Prescott Jugglers and Hoopers
Monday, 25 March, 2013 | 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Come join the Prescott Jugglers as we throw objects into the air and at each other. If you've ever wanted to learn to juggle, 'now' is the time. The jugglers all love to share the art and skill. There are many years of collective experience to share with all levels of jugglers or soon-to-be jugglers.
Research shows that juggling is good for cognitive abilities beyond the obvious physical and emotional benefits. We're all juggling anyway, might as well manifest it.
As the poet Gregory Corso shared with me one time, 'It's all about balance.'
Monday, 25 March, 2013
05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Free and Open to the Community
- Saturday, 24 January, 201507:30 AMMasters of Arts Program Orientation “Adventures in Eco and Social Justice Learning” Adventure Education, Education, Environmental Studies, Humanities
- 03:00 PMLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Spring 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!