Healing the Whole Community: Conversations on Sustainability & Environmental Studies at Prescott College - Tucson
Thursday, 15 November, 2012 | 05:30 PM - 07:30 PM
The community is invited to hear short presentations and participate in community conversations on ways we can support our physical and mental health through consistent contact with nature. Dr. Terril Shorb, founder of the College's Sustainable Community Development program, and his wife and research partner, Yvette Schnoeker-Shorb, will share glimpses into new studies that demonstrate the healing effects of even small doses of nature in our backyards, neighborhoods and urban centers.
Thursday, 15 November, 2012
05:30 PM - 07:30 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!