River Water, Drinking Water: You can help protect our water
Sunday, 18 November, 2012 | 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM
What can you do to help protect our water and our river for the future? In the third of a three-part series, Barnabas Kane, landscape architect, and Matt Ackerman, architect specializing in sustainable design, will provide local examples of home water conservation, personal rainwater harvesting, sustainable home design, and home landscaping using native plants.
Come learn on Sunday, Nov. 18 from 2:00- 3:30 p.m. at the Prescott Public Library, 215 E. Goodwin St. You’ll be challenged and inspired to work for a sustainable water future and to help protect the Verde River. There will be lots of time for your questions.
This series is presented in partnership with the Citizens Water Advocacy Group (CWAG). For more info, call 445-4218, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.cwagaz.org.
Sunday, 18 November, 2012
02:00 PM - 03:30 PM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 29 August, 2014All Day EventLRU- Summer Term 2014 Ends
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion