'Vanishing Ice Caps and Unprecedented Warming in the Canadian High Arctic'
Thursday, 06 December, 2012 | 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Kurt Refsnider, Prescott College Faculty
Kurt Refsnider grew up in Minnesota, received his Ph.D. in Geological Sciences from the University of Colorado, Boulder and the Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research in 2011. He joined the faculty at Prescott College in early 2012 where he teaches Geologic Evolution of the Southwest, Geomorphology, Geology of Arizona, and Global Change. His expertise is in glacial geomorphology, Quaternary (the past 2.7 million years) climate change, and cosmogenic radionuclide applications, but he is broadly interested in any landscape and climate evolution questions.
Thursday, 06 December, 2012
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!