Wilderness Excursion: Backpacking trip - Tucson
Saturday, 08 December, 2012 | 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Sat-Sun, December 8-9, 8AM – 4PM
Put all of your outdoor skills to practice in this challenging course. Carrying everything on your back – shelter, water, food, and clothing – wander into the desert mountains with ITE. Experience the quiet and calm of being miles away from civilization and see sights that few people get to see, such as hidden pools and beautiful rock formations. Enjoy the satisfaction of knowing how to travel and camp comfortably in the wilderness! (This course requires one Wildlands Camping EcoSkill or previous participation in an ITE EcoProgram.)
Gear, transportation and food provided.
Program fills at 11 participants
Saturday, 08 December, 2012
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!