Permaculture for Teens: Urban Design / Tucson
Saturday, 15 December, 2012 | 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Permaculture is the art of mimicking nature. Teens will learn to create beautiful, self-sustaining “mini ecosystems” in their own backyard! This hands-on class explores the principles and practices of permaculture such as recognizing patterns and strategies for living by Permaculture principles, for teens ages 12-18. We visit several Permaculture sites in the neighborhood to see Permaculture in action, and get some hands-on experience with rainwater harvesting, vegetable gardening, chickens, composting, and native food harvesting.
COST: $ 55.00
Program fills at 9 participants
Saturday, 15 December, 2012
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!