Permaculture for Teens: Urban Design / Tucson
Saturday, 15 December, 2012 | 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Permaculture is the art of mimicking nature. Teens will learn to create beautiful, self-sustaining “mini ecosystems” in their own backyard! This hands-on class explores the principles and practices of permaculture such as recognizing patterns and strategies for living by Permaculture principles, for teens ages 12-18. We visit several Permaculture sites in the neighborhood to see Permaculture in action, and get some hands-on experience with rainwater harvesting, vegetable gardening, chickens, composting, and native food harvesting.
COST: $ 55.00
Program fills at 9 participants
Saturday, 15 December, 2012
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!