Permaculture for Teens: Urban Design / Tucson
Saturday, 15 December, 2012 | 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Permaculture is the art of mimicking nature. Teens will learn to create beautiful, self-sustaining “mini ecosystems” in their own backyard! This hands-on class explores the principles and practices of permaculture such as recognizing patterns and strategies for living by Permaculture principles, for teens ages 12-18. We visit several Permaculture sites in the neighborhood to see Permaculture in action, and get some hands-on experience with rainwater harvesting, vegetable gardening, chickens, composting, and native food harvesting.
COST: $ 55.00
Program fills at 9 participants
Saturday, 15 December, 2012
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion