EcoSkills: Backstreets Biking: Urban Nature Adventures - Tucson
Saturday, 23 February, 2013 | 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
BACKSTREETS BIKING: URBAN NATURE ADVENTURES
DATE: Sat, February 23, 8AM – 4PM
DESCRIPTION: Hop on a bike from BICAS (Bicycle Inter-Community Art & Salvage) and cruise through hidden historic and naturally oases in the Tucson community. Ever wonder what plants around town can be consumes for energy, or used to sooth a scrape from a hard fall? Where can you ride to enjoy solitude in the middle of a city or discover centuries old artifacts? We will learn interesting stories about our shared desert home, practice ancient primitive skills, get great exercise and explore our city in a unique way!
Skills: urban bike riding, primitive skills, urban naturalist skills, archeology
Ages: 14-18 COST: $55.00 Register by: February 14
Program fills at 9 participants
Saturday, 23 February, 2013
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion