EcoSkills: Backstreets Biking: Urban Nature Adventures - Tucson
Saturday, 23 February, 2013 | 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
BACKSTREETS BIKING: URBAN NATURE ADVENTURES
DATE: Sat, February 23, 8AM – 4PM
DESCRIPTION: Hop on a bike from BICAS (Bicycle Inter-Community Art & Salvage) and cruise through hidden historic and naturally oases in the Tucson community. Ever wonder what plants around town can be consumes for energy, or used to sooth a scrape from a hard fall? Where can you ride to enjoy solitude in the middle of a city or discover centuries old artifacts? We will learn interesting stories about our shared desert home, practice ancient primitive skills, get great exercise and explore our city in a unique way!
Skills: urban bike riding, primitive skills, urban naturalist skills, archeology
Ages: 14-18 COST: $55.00 Register by: February 14
Program fills at 9 participants
Saturday, 23 February, 2013
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!