Get Outside Club! - Tucson
Thursday, 24 January, 2013 | 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Children, adults, teens and families – please join Ironwood Tree Experience’s expert staff, teen mentors and volunteers for a free 1-hour urban naturalist, discovery walk along the Rillito River! Be prepared to spot wild animals, tracks, scat and native plants. Dabble in primitive skills and garner new facts about the power of water in shaping the lives of people and land itself!
When: Every Thursday 4:00-5:00PM
Where: South bank of the Rillito River Walkway at the Campbell Road bridge. Meet at the north end of the Trader Joe’s parking lot and look for the Get Outside Club sign.
*Please bring water, hat, sunscreen and lots of enthusiasm!
**Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
***Nice people with nice dogs are welcome!
****All participants must sign in.
Thursday, 24 January, 2013
04:00 PM - 05:00 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!