New Mexico Organic Farming Conference- Planning meeting
Tuesday, 05 February, 2013 | 06:30 PM - 07:30 PM
Please join the Principles of Small Scale Agriculture spring semester class in attending New Mexico Organic Farming Conference and pre-Conference field-trip and visit with La Montanita Market Co-op and Skaarsdard Farms
To offer an exceptional opportunity for students, faculty, and members of the City of Prescott to listen, see and interact with top organic growers in New Mexico and the Greater Southwest Region. Learn from top beekeepers, nut and fruit growers, herb and medicinal herb producers, and many other lecturers who have rightfully earned Educator of the Year Awards or Farmer of the Year Awards. Special and prestigious conference presenter will be Dr. Temple Grandin, professor at Colorado State University, best- selling author, and was chosen by Time magazine for its list of, the 100 most influential people in the world in the “Heroes” category.
Persons with an interest in farming, growing, or producing through small-scale agriculture with Certified Organic methods and practices.
Marriott Albuquerque Pyramid North,
5151 San Francisco Road NE,
Cost: (Includes entry for both days)
Faculty/ Community Member: $100.00
Student discount: $50.00
Additional fees and costs for lodging and food: TBA
Thursday, February 14th * TBA
Friday, February 15th* 7:30am to 5:30pm
Saturday, February 16th * 7:30am to 4pm
* Prescott College van(s) will depart from Main Campus, on Wednesday, February 13th, time TBA and return Sunday, February 17th time TBA.
Lodging is available directly at the Marriott Albuquerque Pyramid North,
discounted rates are available for attendees of the Conference.
*Logistics are underway however, to stay at a local Farm/friends, TBA
*For further information and full Conference agenda, please go to www.farmtotablenm.org and follow the NM Organic Farming Conference link, download the conference packet with registration forms.
Tuesday, 05 February, 2013
06:30 PM - 07:30 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!