Call of the Wild: Are We Listening?
Tuesday, 23 April, 2013 | Starts at 07:00 PM
EARTH WEEK 2013
Celebrate Central Arizona Wildlife, Our Natural Heritage, Tuesday, April 23
Join naturalist and nature photographer Walt Anderson for a personal look at the wildlife of Arizona, focusing on Prescott with its lakes set in the gorgeous Granite Dells. He'll use his stunning photos to celebrate the life and lands of this mega-diverse region.
'This is my way of calling attention to our wild heratige. I'm hoping that appreciation ans empathy can help us to conciously encourage and support wildlife populations.' - Walt Anderson
Walt Anderson is a naturalist, artist, photographer, and professor of Environmental Studies at Prescott College. He is a former refuge biologist and has led nature -based and photography expeditions around the world. Walt is active on the Science Advisory Team for the Arizona Important Bird Areas Program, the Granite Dells Preservation Foundation, and the Watershed We Want coalition.
Tuesday, 23 April, 2013
Starts at 07:00 PM
Free/Open to the Public
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!