QSU Presents: Toilet Talk: Making Bathrooms Safe!
Tuesday, 19 February, 2013 | 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
What are all-gender bathrooms? Why is it important to have them? Come find out! Toilet Talk: All-Gender Bathroom Workshopon February 19th, 6:30-8:30 in the Crossroads Center. The Queer Student Union is hosting a workshop to answer those questions and more. We will be showing the film TOILET TRAINING, a video about the discrimination, harassment, and violence that people who transgress gender norms face in gender segregated bathrooms. Following the film, there will be super rad speakers and interactive discussions. This is an important topic for us all because community is one of our shared values. There are tangible changes we can make to help all members of this community feel more safe and comfortable on campus. Come learn all about it!
Tuesday, 19 February, 2013
06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!