EcoProgram: Get Outside!- Tuscon
Saturday, 16 March, 2013 | 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Teens develop new friendships while directly experiencing day trips to inspirational natural areas throughout the Tucson Basin, including the saguaro studded Tucson Mountains, the crisp forests of the Santa Catalina Mountains, cool desert streams as well as experiences with urban organic farms and ranches! The Get Outside EcoProgram culminates with an overnight camp out designed to accentuate skills acquired throughout the program.
Schedule: locations and events may be subject to change due to conditions and participation March 16 Sat Orientation & Exploration 9AM-4PMMarch 22, Sat ● Backcountry Exploration 8AM-4PMApril 6-7, Sat-Sun ● Camping 8AM Sat- 4PM SunApril 13 Sat ● Backcountry Explore 7AM-4PMProgram fills at 11 participantsYouth ages 14-17
Saturday, 16 March, 2013
09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!