Tomorrow's Theatre Tonight
Thursday, 21 February, 2013 | 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM
Glory by Kate Hawkes is the first in a trilogy of one-acts concerning a career military family; the middle play, Sacrifice, was read at Tomorrow's Theatre Tonight last season. Moving backwards and forwards throughout his life from age 20-58, Glory tells the story of Jim McBreen, Commander Special Forces. McBreen comes from a long line of those who serve–beginning with his career in Vietnam and continuing through the Battle of Mogadishu and beyond. As he says to his young wife, “You see, we are a military dynasty. There has been a McBreen fighting somewhere during every generation, forever.” The story reveals McBreen’s relationship with his wife, his daughter Sarah, and his grandfather.
Thursday, 21 February, 2013
07:30 PM - 09:00 PM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion