Somatic Summer Institute
Friday, 02 August, 2013 | Start Time TBA
The Prescott College Somatic Summer Institute provides level one certification by masters in the field of Somatic Psychology to students and professionals for an unparalleled, intensive learning experience. Participants gain experiential knowledge of theories, applications, techniques, and methods in Rubenfeld Synergy Method and Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy.
The Institute is the core foundation for students in the Somatic Psychology program at Prescott College. The Institute also provides opportunities for those who want to learn more about the field of Somatic Psychology to gain first-hand knowledge and experience. Participants gain knowledge and skills in applying Somatic Psychology in work, educational, and community settings. All practitioners and interested community members are welcome.
There are two certificate tracks provided at the Institute for summer 2013. For more information, click here.
Friday, 02 August, 2013
Start Time TBA
$950 (per certification course)
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!