Natural History Institute Open House
Thursday, 04 April, 2013 | 02:00 PM - 04:30 PM
We proudly invite the Prescott College community to a first glimpse of our newly renovated space, and the debut of the five John James Audubon prints we will have on permanent display in our Gallery.
The Natural History Institute is located in the back halves of the Ironwood and Cottonwood buildings at 310 Grove Ave.
Light refreshments will be served. Please drop by and say hello!
In the Gallery, following the open house, the Prescott Chapter of the Wildlife Society will host guest speaker Dan Campbell, champion of the Verde River and retired director of The Nature Conservancy in Arizona.
Read up on Dan's impressive legacy here: http://verdenews.com/main.asp?SectionID=74&SubsectionID=114&ArticleID=52133
Thursday, 04 April, 2013
02:00 PM - 04:30 PM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion