Ed Grumbine presents: The Natural History of Yunnan Province, China's Biodiversity Hotspot
Thursday, 11 April, 2013 | 07:30 PM - 08:30 PM
The Natural History of Yunnan Province, China's Biodiversity Hotspot
As the premier speaker of Prescott College's new Natural History Institute, Ed Grumbine will present—with words and images—on the natural history of Yunnan Province, the most biologically and culturally diverse corner of China, where the Himalayas meet tropical forest, and three of the wildest rivers in Asia coincide.
Dr. Ed Grumbine is former Prescott College faculty, and currently is the Senior International Scientist at the Kunming Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
This event is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.
The Natural History Institute at Prescott College is located at 310 Grove Avenue, in the back halves of the renovated Ironwood and Cottonwood buildings.
Thursday, 11 April, 2013
07:30 PM - 08:30 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!