Dan Campbell: Preserving the Verde River
Thursday, 04 April, 2013 | 05:30 PM - 06:30 PM
The Prescott Chapter of the Wildlife Society Presents, Dan Campbell, a local conservationist and recent retiree after 27 years with The Nature Conservancy (TNC), who will be speaking about the Verde River.
After working with TNC in Belize, the Bahamas, and Jamaica, Dan Campbell most recently managed the organization's Verde River Program.
Join us for what promises to be an enlightning presentation by a person intimately involved in protecting our local ecological gem—the Verde River.
Thursday, 04 April, 2013
05:30 PM - 06:30 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!