Nature Bike Ride
Sunday, 21 April, 2013 | 09:45 AM - 12:00 PM
A twist on the classic nature walk, we will go by bicycle to seek out the latest floral and faunal arrivals of spring.
Staff and students of Prescott College's new Natural History Institute will guide this mellow ride, taking two hours to peddle and pause at the natural gems found right inside Prescott City limits! Please bring your bicycle, and any naturalist's tools you enjoy, like binoculars, hand lens, and field guides.
Riders will assemble at 9:45 am at the Natural History Institute at Prescott College, 310 Grove Avenue (NW corner of Sheldon and Grove, near H.U.B. and Butte Creek), and we will leave promptly at 10.
This event is part of Prescott Alternative Transportation's (PAT) bike month. For more bike month events, please visit http://prescottbikeped.org/events.
Sunday, 21 April, 2013
09:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion