Nature Bike Ride
Sunday, 21 April, 2013 | 09:45 AM - 12:00 PM
A twist on the classic nature walk, we will go by bicycle to seek out the latest floral and faunal arrivals of spring.
Staff and students of Prescott College's new Natural History Institute will guide this mellow ride, taking two hours to peddle and pause at the natural gems found right inside Prescott City limits! Please bring your bicycle, and any naturalist's tools you enjoy, like binoculars, hand lens, and field guides.
Riders will assemble at 9:45 am at the Natural History Institute at Prescott College, 310 Grove Avenue (NW corner of Sheldon and Grove, near H.U.B. and Butte Creek), and we will leave promptly at 10.
This event is part of Prescott Alternative Transportation's (PAT) bike month. For more bike month events, please visit http://prescottbikeped.org/events.
Sunday, 21 April, 2013
09:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!