Tomorrow's Theatre Tonight
Thursday, 18 April, 2013 | 07:30 PM - 09:30 PM
The sixth season of TOMORROW'S THEATRE TONIGHT continues!
ILALA chronicles the lives of five women from different countries and points in history all searching for their lost daughters. Each woman is living under a government system that has used its power against its people. The play explores how five women overcome the pain that the policies of their governments have inflicted on their lives. In the end all the women have transformed the pain of their past into hope for their future. At the same time the play attempts to acknowledge the human cost governmental policies have on ordinary lives.
Playwright Cathy Hartenstein has directed and worked at theatres all across the nation including The Cleveland Play House, The Goodman Theatre, Northlight Theatre, Actor’s Theatre of Louisville, Wellfleet Harbor’s Actor’s Theatre, Austin Theatre Company. St. Louis Shakespeare Company, and the New York City Fringe Festival. She is currently an adjunct professor at Arizona State University. Previously she served as Education Director at the Cleveland Play House.
Thursday, 18 April, 2013
07:30 PM - 09:30 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Monday, 15 June, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate