Within Reach - Earth Week Movie
Monday, 22 April, 2013 | Starts at 07:00 PM
Prescott College is hosting a screening of Within Reach, co-sponsored by Advancement, Student Life, and the Prescott College Library.
Within Reach documents one coupleís pedal-powered journey across the United States in search of a new home in a sustainable community. Is it possible for all of us to live in a sustainable way? After circling the country they have found that not only is it possible but itís already underway...
Further Info and Trailer can be found at: http://www.withinreachmovie.com/home.shtml
Monday, 22 April, 2013
Starts at 07:00 PM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion