Gathering on Equine-Assisted Learning & Mental Health Best Practices
Wednesday, 15 May, 2013 | All Day Event
Centaur Leadership Services at Prescott College presents the 10th Gathering on Equine-assisted Learning and Mental Health Best Practices, an event dedicated to exploring, discovering and sharing models, techniques and approaches in the fields of equine-assisted learning and equine-assisted mental health.
The goal of the Gathering is to offer a professional platform for the exchange of knowledge and the practical application of equine-assisted work. Presentations emphasize participant engagement and range from lecture-based to experiential, including equines. Local live music and a picturesque conference setting, in addition to dedicated networking opportunities enhance the Gathering experience.
The Gathering is open to individuals of all levels of interest and experience in equine-assisted/facilitated work.
See more details at the Lifelong Learning Center
Wednesday, 15 May, 2013
All Day Event
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!