Expressive Art Therapy Summer Institute (EATSI)
Monday, 22 July, 2013 | All Day Event
The Prescott College Expressive Art Therapy Summer Institute brings masters in the fields of Expressive Art, Music, Dance Movement, and Art Therapy together with students and professionals for an unparalleled, intensive learning experience. Participants gain experiential knowledge of theories, applications, techniques, and methods.
The internationally attended Institute is the core foundation for students in the Expressive Art Therapy program at Prescott College. The Institute also provides opportunities for those who want to learn more about the field of Expressive Art Therapy to gain first-hand knowledge and experience. Participants gain knowledge and skills in applying Expressive Arts in work, educational, and community settings. All practitioners and interested community members are welcome.
See more details at the Lifelong Learning Center.
Monday, 22 July, 2013
All Day Event
Prescott College Granite Performing Arts Center
218 N. Granite St.
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!