Move to Amend Demonstration - End Corporate Personhood
Friday, 10 May, 2013 | 11:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Move to Amend will present “A Day of Action” May 10th and 11th, 2013, the 127th anniversary of the first recognition that corporations have the rights of citizens. Move to Amend is a non-partisan grass roots nationwide movement, that advocates for a constitutional amendment to clarify that only people have free speech rights, not corporations or unions, and that money contributions is not speech. Senator McCain called the Citizens United decision “arrogant, ignorant and naďve.' On May 10th and May 11th volunteers will demonstrate on the square in downtown Prescott.
Friday, 10 May, 2013
11:30 AM - 01:00 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!