Third Annual Homeless Summit
Thursday, 01 August, 2013 | 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
On any given day, it is estimated by the Arizona Department of Housing, that there are 495 homeless individuals in Yavapai County. Of that, 167 are Veterans, some living in temporary shelter and some without any at all.
- Outreach and Engaging the Community
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- The State Homeless Report
- Arizona's Housing Trust Fund
- Veteran's Court....and many more
Click here for an information flyer with educational offering details. On-site registration will also be available that morning.
Thursday, 01 August, 2013
09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion