Third Annual Homeless Summit
Thursday, 01 August, 2013 | 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
On any given day, it is estimated by the Arizona Department of Housing, that there are 495 homeless individuals in Yavapai County. Of that, 167 are Veterans, some living in temporary shelter and some without any at all.
- Outreach and Engaging the Community
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- The State Homeless Report
- Arizona's Housing Trust Fund
- Veteran's Court....and many more
Click here for an information flyer with educational offering details. On-site registration will also be available that morning.
Thursday, 01 August, 2013
09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!