The Art of Natural History Celebration & Symposium
Friday, 08 November, 2013 | 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Event schedule for Friday, November 8.
4-6pm Open House at the Natural History Institute Gallery, featuring pieces from the Josephine Michell Arader Natural History Print Collection (312 Grove Ave.)
The Natural History Institute is glad to make your acquaintance. Come visit the grand debut of our new community space and natural history art gallery, and get your first glimpse of art from the Josephine Michell Arader Natural History Prints Collection.
6-8pm The Art of Natural History Opening & Reception at the Art Gallery at Sam Hill Warehouse (232 North Granite Street)
Find more selections from the Josephine Michell Arader Natural History Prints Collection at the College's own first-class art gallery. Along with stunningly detailed historical prints, you will find hands-on exhibits and art-inspiring animal and plant specimens.
Light refreshments will be served at both events.
Be sure to check Saturday and Sunday's 'The Art of Natural History Celebration & Symposium' events for times and locations of a nature walk, tours of natural history prints all over campus, a panel discussion, a talk by a real, live naturalist, and a supremely nature-bonding experience—the Butte Creek Stream restoration workshop.
The Art of Natural History weekend symposium and grand opening of the Natural History Institute is the weekend of November 8-10, 2013. The Art of Natural History exhibition features pieces from the Josephine Michell Arader Natural History Print Collection, and will show in the Art Gallery at Sam Hill Warehouse from Nov 8-Dec 14, 2013.
Friday, 08 November, 2013
04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!