The Art of Natural History Celebration & Symposium
Sunday, 10 November, 2013 | 09:00 PM - 12:30 AM
Event schedule for Sunday, November 10 (final day)
9-11am Campus Tour of Arader Collection (begin at the Natural History Institute)
Round two of an explorative and informational look at pieces from the Josephine Michell Arader print collection hanging throughout the campus.
11am-12:30pm 'A Naturalist's Way of Seeing' with Professor Walt Anderson
Do not miss our closing event, or a single one of Anderson's irreverent jokes, puns, or stunning photographs in what will be a sincere look at how a Naturalist sees the world.
Preceding and following Anderson's talk will be a slideshow of photographs taken throughout the weekend. See what you missed, or reflect on a good time.
The Art of Natural History weekend symposium and grand opening of the Natural History Institute is the weekend of November 8-10, 2013. The Art of Natural History exhibition features pieces from the Josephine Michell Arader Natural History Print Collection, and will show in the Art Gallery at Sam Hill Warehouse from Nov 8-Dec 14, 2013.
Sunday, 10 November, 2013
09:00 PM - 12:30 AM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!