Panel Discussion: How to Teach about the Environment Without Succumbing to Despair
Saturday, 12 October, 2013 | Starts at 12:00 PM
This panel discussion is a follow-up to Alan Weisman's reading of Countdown: Our Last, Best Hope For a Future on Earth? (See Oct. 11 events)
Panel participants are Weisman, Tom Fleischner and Tony Brown. Fleischner is a Prescott College professor, director of the Natural History Institute, and editor of the book The Way of Natural History. Tony Brown is the director and founder of the Ecosa Institute, which offers regenerative ecological design education in Prescott, Arizona.
Please note that this event takes place at the Peregrine Book Company.
Saturday, 12 October, 2013
Starts at 12:00 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!