Spatial Art Event at Ecosa Institute
Friday, 25 October, 2013 | 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Spatial Art Event, October 25, 6:30pm, Ecosa Institute
Ecosa Institute welcomes all community members to experience a Spatial Art walk through experience. Be prepared for a unique, evocative encounter with studio space transformed by current Ecosa Institute students. The Ecosa studio is located at 224-1/2 S. Montezuma, alley entrance (near the back of Coyote Joe's). For information visit ecosa.org or call 928-541-1002.
Friday, 25 October, 2013
06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!