Open Gallery at the Natural History Institute
Thursday, 14 November, 2013 | 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Although hundreds of years old, the impossible detail and persisting color of the natural history prints in our gallery express the original admiration of their creators and capture the attention of all modern-day visitors.
The Natural History Institute is proud to display 28 prints from the Josephine Michell Arader Natural History Print Collection, co-curated with the Art Gallery at Sam Hill Warehouse, and part of Prescott Collegeís permanent collection. You will find original prints by Audubon, Catesby, Fuchs, Merian and others.
At Sam Hill, additional prints may be viewed until the exhibitís conclusion on Dec.14.
The Natural History Instituteís gallery can be found at 312 Grove Ave., on the creek-facing side of the building.
Thursday, 14 November, 2013
01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion