Open Gallery at the Natural History Institute
Friday, 06 December, 2013 | 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Although hundreds of years old, the impossible detail and persisting color of the natural history prints in our gallery express the original admiration of their creators and capture the attention of all modern-day visitors.
The Natural History Institute is proud to display 28 prints from the Josephine Michell Arader Natural History Print Collection, co-curated with the Art Gallery at Sam Hill Warehouse, and part of Prescott College’s permanent collection. You will find original prints by Audubon, Catesby, Fuchs, Merian and others.
At Sam Hill, additional prints may be viewed until the exhibit’s conclusion on Dec.14.
The Natural History Institute’s gallery can be found at 312 Grove Ave., on the creek-facing side of the building.
Friday, 06 December, 2013
01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!