Slow Food Prescott Ark of Taste Dinner
Tuesday, 12 November, 2013 | 05:30 PM - 07:30 PM
Join us for the Southwest Ark of Taste Dinner, featuring heritage foods from the Slow Food Ark of Taste. This is a great chance to taste the foods we want to save: mesquite meal, Sonoran white wheat, cholla buds, brown and white tepary beans, New Mexico native chilies, Jemez pueblo blue corn, Djeena Lee's Golden Girl tomatoes, Corriente beef, chiltepines, prickly pear, greenthread tea and more....gmo free!
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED! $10 for members/$15 for non-members. This is a Reservation only event. Reservations made when payment is received. Send payments to M. Beverly, POB 176, Chino Valley, AZ 86323. Check or cash only.
Tuesday, 12 November, 2013
05:30 PM - 07:30 PM
$15 nonmembers/$10 members
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion