The Way of Nature in the Southwest
Thursday, 07 November, 2013 | 04:30 PM - 05:30 PM
The Way of Nature in the Southwest: an introduction to the study of natural history and the Central Highlands of Arizona.
Tom Fleischner will kick off the Natural History Institute's grand opening weekend, Nov. 8-10, with this orientation of the Southwestern landscape at the Peregrine Book Company. Tom will be reading from his two books, The Way of Natural History and Singing Stone: A Natural History of the Escalante Canyons.
This event is free and open to the public.
For more information on the grand opening three-day symposium and celebration titled, The Art of Natural History, visit www.naturalhistory.com, or www.facebook.com/naturalhistoryinstitute.
Thursday, 07 November, 2013
04:30 PM - 05:30 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!