The Way of Nature in the Southwest
Thursday, 07 November, 2013 | 04:30 PM - 05:30 PM
The Way of Nature in the Southwest: an introduction to the study of natural history and the Central Highlands of Arizona.
Tom Fleischner will kick off the Natural History Institute's grand opening weekend, Nov. 8-10, with this orientation of the Southwestern landscape at the Peregrine Book Company. Tom will be reading from his two books, The Way of Natural History and Singing Stone: A Natural History of the Escalante Canyons.
This event is free and open to the public.
For more information on the grand opening three-day symposium and celebration titled, The Art of Natural History, visit www.naturalhistory.com, or www.facebook.com/naturalhistoryinstitute.
Thursday, 07 November, 2013
04:30 PM - 05:30 PM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 29 August, 2014All Day EventLRU- Summer Term 2014 Ends
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion