The Way of Nature in the Southwest
Thursday, 07 November, 2013 | 04:30 PM - 05:30 PM
The Way of Nature in the Southwest: an introduction to the study of natural history and the Central Highlands of Arizona.
Tom Fleischner will kick off the Natural History Institute's grand opening weekend, Nov. 8-10, with this orientation of the Southwestern landscape at the Peregrine Book Company. Tom will be reading from his two books, The Way of Natural History and Singing Stone: A Natural History of the Escalante Canyons.
This event is free and open to the public.
For more information on the grand opening three-day symposium and celebration titled, The Art of Natural History, visit www.naturalhistory.com, or www.facebook.com/naturalhistoryinstitute.
Thursday, 07 November, 2013
04:30 PM - 05:30 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!