Natural History Institute Gallery Reception
Friday, 28 February, 2014 | 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
During February's 4th Friday Art Walk:
The Natural History Institute debuts a new installation of pieces from the Josephine Michell Arader Natural History Print Collection in their gallery. The featured prints will represent artists new to our gallery, and new to the JMA Collection.
- G. Severeyns
- La Pierre Joseph Bonnaterre
- Jacob H. Studer
- Pierre-Joseph Redouté
- Johann Wilhelm Weinmann
- John Gould
- François-Nicolas Martinet
With music by Three Rusty Nails & light refreshments.
This event is made possible through our partnership with the Prescott College Art Gallery at Sam Hill Warehouse.
The Natural History Institute gallery is located at 312 Grove Ave., Prescott, AZ, off the northwest corner of Grove and Sheldon, on the creek-facing side of the building.
Friday, 28 February, 2014
05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, 03 March, 201505:00 PMCampus Conversations: Dana and Nina
- Thursday, 19 March, 201507:00 PMPollination Station: The science behind creating & conserving pollinator habitat
- Friday, 27 March, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time