Salsa, Tango, Swing Mondays for PC Community
Monday, 28 April, 2014 | 05:15 PM - 06:30 PM
Prescott College Dance Program Presents: Free Social Dance Sampler
Students, faculty and staff, you are invited to join us every Monday starting February 24th for an energizing way to start your week. Social dancing is a fun and natural community builder and will give you skills that can be enjoyed for a lifetime. See you on the dance floor!
Three weeks each of Salsa, Tango and Swing with Delisa Myles and Earl Duque
Monday evenings Starting February 24th 5:15-6:00 Lesson, 6:00-6:30 Open Dancing
Schedule: SALSA February 24th, March 3rd, 17th
TANGO March 24th, 31st April 7th
SWING April 14th, 21st, 28th
Cinco de Mayo Dance Party May 5th
At Granite Performing Arts Center 218 B N. Granite St
for more info contact Delisa Myles, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, 28 April, 2014
05:15 PM - 06:30 PM
free to PC Community
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students - All Programs!