Ecovillages: Lessons for Sustainable Community, Presentation & Book Signing
Wednesday, 12 February, 2014 | 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Political Science and Environmental Studies Professor Karen Litfin will give a PowerPoint presentation and talk about her new book Ecovillages: Lessons for Sustainable Community , at 4pm at Peregrine Book Company in downtown Prescott. A book signing will follow. This event is co-Sponsored by Ecosa Institute at Prescott College and the Peregrine Book Company.
Wednesday, 12 February, 2014
04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!