Ecovillages: Lessons for Sustainable Community, Presentation & Book Signing
Wednesday, 12 February, 2014 | 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Political Science and Environmental Studies Professor Karen Litfin will give a PowerPoint presentation and talk about her new book Ecovillages: Lessons for Sustainable Community , at 4pm at Peregrine Book Company in downtown Prescott. A book signing will follow. This event is co-Sponsored by Ecosa Institute at Prescott College and the Peregrine Book Company.
Wednesday, 12 February, 2014
04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday, 24 January, 201507:30 AMMasters of Arts Program Orientation “Adventures in Eco and Social Justice Learning” Adventure Education, Education, Environmental Studies, Humanities
- 03:00 PMLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Spring 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!