Keystone XL Pipeline Community Open House
Tuesday, 18 March, 2014 | 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Join Ecosa, Prescott College, and several local activist groups from 5-9pm to learn about the Keystone XL Pipeline issue. There will be a film, speakers, and an educational atmosphere. This event is open to the entire community. Those interested in speaking, presenting, or volunteering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Ecosa at 928-541-1002.
Tuesday, 18 March, 2014
05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion