Keystone XL Pipeline Community Open House
Tuesday, 18 March, 2014 | 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Join Ecosa, Prescott College, and several local activist groups from 5-9pm to learn about the Keystone XL Pipeline issue. There will be a film, speakers, and an educational atmosphere. This event is open to the entire community. Those interested in speaking, presenting, or volunteering please contact email@example.com or Ecosa at 928-541-1002.
Tuesday, 18 March, 2014
05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Friday, 13 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- Friday, 27 February, 201512:00 PMLive Nude(Plant)s: Open Drawing Time
- 07:00 PMHeadwaters Biodiversity: Life in Southwestern Springs
- Sunday, 17 May, 2015TBAPhD- Commencement Ceremony!
- Monday, 09 March, 2015All Day EventSpring Break
- Saturday, 21 February, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!