'A Secret Language: And Other Ways to Listen' an intergenerational performance by Choreography in the Community course.
Saturday, 03 May, 2014 | 07:30 PM - 08:30 AM
'A Secret Language: And Other Ways to Listen' May 3rd, 7:30, Granite Performing Arts Center. 218 B. North Granite St. Donations for Prescott College Performing Arts Program gratefully accepted at the door.
The Prescott College course Choreography in the Community has collaborated with Spring Ridge Academy, a therapeutic high school for girls, and with members of the Prescott community ages 50-75 to create an evening of improvisational and choreographic dances. Please come help us celebrate and witness our fruitful creative collaboration. Directed by Delisa Myles and Breanna Rogers.
Saturday, 03 May, 2014
07:30 PM - 08:30 AM
- Wednesday, 19 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Thursday, 20 August, 2015All Day EventLimited Residency Undergraduate Program Fall 2015 Orientation
- Friday, 11 December, 201504:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Sunday, 13 December, 201510:00 AMLimited Residency Programs Graduation
- Friday, 06 May, 201604:00 PMResident Undergraduate Programs Baccalaureate
- Monday, 20 July, 201508:30 AMPreview Day for prospective students – All Programs!