'A Secret Language: And Other Ways to Listen' an intergenerational performance by Choreography in the Community course.
Saturday, 03 May, 2014 | 07:30 PM - 08:30 AM
'A Secret Language: And Other Ways to Listen' May 3rd, 7:30, Granite Performing Arts Center. 218 B. North Granite St. Donations for Prescott College Performing Arts Program gratefully accepted at the door.
The Prescott College course Choreography in the Community has collaborated with Spring Ridge Academy, a therapeutic high school for girls, and with members of the Prescott community ages 50-75 to create an evening of improvisational and choreographic dances. Please come help us celebrate and witness our fruitful creative collaboration. Directed by Delisa Myles and Breanna Rogers.
Saturday, 03 May, 2014
07:30 PM - 08:30 AM
- Friday, 03 October, 201406:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Artists' Opening Reception
- Thursday, 09 October, 201405:00 PMWorking With Our Hands: Curator's Talk
- 07:00 PMScreening of the Documentary Film 'DAMNATION'
- Friday, 10 October, 201409:00 AMIn Service Training: Frontline on the Homefront - Working with service members, veterans and their families
- Friday, 10 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion
- Saturday, 11 October, 201410:00 AM2014 Alumni Reunion